At Our Redeemer Church, we are a warm and welcoming community. ALL are welcome!
First Time visitors-we would love to meet you. There are two parking lots available-both in front of the sanctuary and in the back. Stop by the gazebo for free coffee and donuts. Worship is in the sanctuary. We are a Lutheran Church and part of the ELCA-what does this mean to you...we love Jesus, we are thankful for the love and grace we ALL receive. Join us!
February 2020 Newsletter, Events, Church Calendar and Online Giving
Ash Wednesday, February 26th 12 PM and 7 PM in the Sanctuary!
Our next BLOOD DRIVE is Tuesday, March 31st!!!
There are lots of ways to contact us-email us at email@example.com or call us at 714-539-9541. If you have a prayer request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Distribution to the hungry is every Saturday morning from 9:00-noon (12:00 pm). One bag per month. There is no food distribution during the week. Contact Lutheran Social Services for food during the week.
- Grief Group meets every Monday at 11:00 am
- Adoration Choir (Adult Choir) meets on Thursdays at 7:00 pm . All singers welcome-come and join us!
- Children's Choir is Tuesday at 3:30-4:00 for preschool age and 4:15-5:00 pm for K-6 in the main building (no choir on February 18th & 25th)
- Bible Study happens on Tuesday at noon in the choir room. The men's bible study group meets every Thursday at 6:00 am
- Boy Scouts meet Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Endter Hall