At Our Redeemer Church, we are a warm and welcoming community. ALL are welcome!
First Time visitors-we would love to meet you. There are two parking lots available-both in front of the sanctuary and in the back. Stop by the gazebo for free coffee and donuts. Worship is in the sanctuary. We are a Lutheran Church and part of the ELCA-what does this mean to you...we love Jesus, we are thankful for the love and grace we ALL receive. Join us!
March Newsletter, Events,
Church Calendar and 2018 Annual Report
Sunday Morning Worship-Liturgical Worship with choir 8:30 am Contemporary Prayer and Praise Worship at 10:00 am
Lent Worship begins March 13th with a Soup Supper at 6:00 pm and Worship at 7:00 pm
- Lynda Engelhardt Memorial will be Saturday, April 6th at 11:00 am with a luncheon to follow
- Grief Group meets every Thursday at 11:00 am
- Adoration Choir (Adult Choir) meets on Thursdays at 7:00 pm All singers welcome
- Confirmation for all students 7th and 8th grade is Monday at 7:00 pm in the youth room-contact Pastor Brian for more info
- Boy Scouts meet Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Endter Hall
- Food Distribution to the hungry is every Saturday morning from 9:00-noon (12:00 pm). One bag per month. No food distribution during the week. Contact Lutheran Social Services for food during the week.
- Prayer Requests-Contact Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org