At Our Redeemer Church, we are a warm and welcoming community. ALL are welcome!
First Time visitors-we would love to meet you. There are two parking lots available-both in front of the sanctuary and in the back. Stop by the gazebo for free coffee and donuts. Worship is in the sanctuary. We are a Lutheran Church and part of the ELCA-what does this mean to you...we love Jesus, we are thankful for the love and grace we ALL receive. Join us!
May Newsletter, Events, and Church Calendar
- Doris Sparks memorial is Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:00 pm.
- Swim Registration continues Monday-Thursday 9:00-2:00
- VBS Registration is open now
- Grief Group meets every Thursday at 11:00 am beginning on June 6th
- Young at Heart (50+group meets on Monday, May 20th
- Adoration Choir (Adult Choir) meets on Thursdays at 7:00 pm All singers welcome
- Confirmation for all students 7th and 8th grade is Monday at 7:00 pm in the youth room-contact Pastor Brian for more info
- Boy Scouts meet Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Endter Hall
- Food Distribution to the hungry is every Saturday morning from 9:00-noon (12:00 pm). One bag per month. No food distribution during the week. Contact Lutheran Social Services for food during the week.
- Prayer Requests-Contact Patty at email@example.com