At Our Redeemer Church, we are a warm and welcoming community. ALL are welcome!
First Time visitors-we would love to meet you. There are two parking lots available-both in front of the sanctuary and in the back. Stop by the gazebo for free coffee and donuts. Worship is in the sanctuary. We are a Lutheran Church and part of the ELCA-what does this mean to you...we love Jesus, we are thankful for the love and grace we ALL receive. Join us!
September Newsletter, Events, and Church Calendar
The 5 Love Languages-every Saturday at 5:00 pm Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5 & 12. It's a great opportunity to start the fall of right!
There is a special congregational meeting to consider and vote on a proposal to install solar panels on the roof of Endter Hall. The meeting will be at 9:30 am on Sunday, September 29th. Prior to this meeting, there will be a question and answer session on Sunday, September 22nd at 9:30 am to answer questions about the project.
- Food Distribution to the hungry is every Saturday morning from 9:00-noon (12:00 pm). One bag per month. There is no food distribution during the week. Contact Lutheran Social Services for food during the week.
- Grief Group meets every Monday at 11:00 am
- Adoration Choir (Adult Choir) meets on Thursdays at 7:00 pm . All singers welcome-come and join us!
- Children's Choir is Tuesday at 3:30-4:00 for preschool age and 4:00-4:45 for K-6 in the main building
- Bible Study happens on Tuesday at noon in the choir room. The men's bible study group meets every Thursday at 6:00 am
- Boy Scouts meet Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Endter Hall
- Prayer Requests-Contact Patty at email@example.com