Vacation Bible School 2019
July 29th to August 2nd, 2019
Cost: $35.00 for 1st child, $30.00 for 2nd child and $25.00 for each additional child at same address
Get your registration form here .
We are thrilled that your children will be joining us for this year's VBS!
Our goal is to share that love of Jesus with everyone we meet!
Our morning is filled with Bible Stories, Crafts, Storytelling, Singing, Snacks, Games and of course...swimming.
- Make sure to arrive each morning between 8:30 am and 8:45 am.
- You may drop your child/children off in Endter Hall and pick them up in their classroom at 12:00 pm.
- Swimming is available for all children, certified lifeguards are on duty at all times when the pool is open.
- Swimming is optional and our little ones will have the option of water play or playing on the playground. ￼￼￼
- All children will receive a T-shirt at VBS. They are welcome to wear it everyday!
Important things to remember:
- We do serve a snack midmorning
- Wear your swimsuit (under your clothes) and bring a beach towel (with your name on it. Also, bringing a change of clothes is helpful if you don’t like wet clothes or happen to need a change.
- Make sure your name is on everything.
- Bring it in a backpack so you can find your things.
Our goal is to reach the local community and the world with our offering-this year we will do things a little differently. It will be a competition to see who gets slimed. Boys vs. the girls.
Thursday Night Program
We will be celebrating a wonderful week with a program where we will share our singing and some of the amazing things we have done throughout the week. It begins with ice cream and fellowship time at 6:30 so you can meet others who participated in our VBS and continues into Endter Hall for music and fun.
Would you like to volunteer?
We encourage everyone to get involved. Students may volunteer when they have completed their 7th grade year in school. We have a lot of student volunteers from the community who have been with us for many years. Adults are also needed to volunteer. We need folks for registration help on the first morning, crafts, snacks, assistant teachers and much more. All adults will be background checked as is customary working in any organization with children. Contact the office at 714-539-9541 or email Patty at Thepattywagon15@aol.com to volunteer.